1. Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl, Let the “real thing”sit for one hour, then flush clean
2. The citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.
3. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a crumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca Cola.
4. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
5. To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to the rusted bolt for several minutes.
6. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of Coke into a load of greasy clothes, add detergent, and run through a regular cycle. The Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains.
7. It will also clean road haze from your windshield.
I think they need to put cola in cleaning product section, what do you think lol
BTW’s Coke can also be used to relieve the sting from Jelly Fish. All you have to do is pour the Coke over the sting.
Clean burnt pans! Boil a can of coke in a pan that has burnt on stuff. Everything comes right off!
Use as tanning lotion. Works better than any products for tanning out on the market! Must use real coca cola…No diet or cherry. Apply it over skin and lay out in sun or get in tanning bed. Tan will last longer as well!
Add a can of coke to a load of stinky or greasy laundry. It will help get the smell out, plus it will loosen the grease.
Dump a can of coke to your greasy driveway. Hose off a few hours later. Voila…should look great!
Marinate your steak in coke.
Chief Information Officer
The AMO Times
The AMO Times is ©2011 copyright has exclusively given permission for it to be displayed on this website.
Copyright infringement is a criminal offense.